What is YSoft SafeQ?
The core portfolio of the YSoft SafeQ® product suite is a complex, multiplatform and multibrand solution designed specifically to handle all aspects of printing in office environments.
SafeQ optimizes your office printing and copying processes in many ways:
Did you know that reducing waste paper by 1 ton (~300.000 sheets) saves: 17 trees, 6,953 gallons of water, 463 gallons of oil, 587 pounds of air pollution, 3.06 cubic yards of landfill space, and 4,077 kilowatt hours of energy? And that one tree can filter up to 60 pounds of pollutants from the air each year?
With SafeQ, you can reduce paper waste by about 20%.
In 2008, SafeQ saved approximately 8,000 – 12,000 trees.
Costs & Productivity
“We want to have an accurate and instant overview of printing costs, with the ability to distribute costs among company cost centres, all contained in a single report covering the entire company. And we would like to replace obsolete small printers with new MFDs to achieve cost savings.”
Did you know that studies indicate that printing-related costs make up approximately 5% of the average company’s operating costs?
SafeQ delivers results from the very first moment:
- Provides a central overview of all printing and copying operations, including detailed departmental chargeback.
- Tracks all printing costs and presents them in easy-to-read reports in Excel, Web, PDF, or XML format.
- Automates report generation and distribution. Reports provide cost-related information that identifies potential bottlenecks and suggests ways to optimise the print environment.
- Provides better user awareness of traceability and authentication, reducing employee use of MFDs for private purposes.
- Improves MFD usage efficiency by means of Follow-me.
- Reduces inaccurate reports caused by incomplete or misprinted jobs because online accounting counts only pages that are actually printed.
- Enables allocation of print and copy costs to individual projects. Project accounting provides the mechanism for invoicing costs to the customer’s clients.