SOS Response to Covid 19
As your valued service provider, Southwest Office Systems has enacted the following protocols to our total service call procedure for our field staff.
- Our technicians have been issued disposable gloves to be used on the service call.
- Our technicians will be washing their hands before and after the service call.
- Our technicians will wipe down the machine before and after the service call.
For our clients who want to clean or disinfect the Sharp MFD’s or other SOS products in your office:
- Cleaning the surface of the printer or multifunction unit, you can use at least 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Do not use paper towels or tissues to clean the equipment.
- Do not use any products containing bleach, ammonia, acetone, peroxide, or alcohol higher than 70%.
- Avoid spraying anything directly on the machine but rather spray the solution on a rag before wiping down.
- See Sharp Guide for Cleaning Office Equipment for more information.
For additional CDC information on cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, visit
Your Texas-Class Document Technology Company
A provider of
SHARP Multi-Function Devices,
Document Management Software and
Print Management Solutions
SHARP Aquos Board Interactive Display Systems
Kyocera Printers and Desktop MFDs
Wide Format Printers/Plotters
Scanners ♦ Barcode Printers ♦ Shredders ♦ Folder and Binding ♦ Finishers
Award Winning Service
SHARP Certified Technicians
TOD – Toner on Demand
FMA management – remote meter reading
C A T S
Call Assistance Technical Service
The SOS first line of defense to resolving office equipment issues
Highly skilled remote specialists with 20+ years of experience on copiers, printers,
and network connectivity related issues
Call (817) 267-2767